Sunday, April 22, 2012

gym bags are for boys, coach transatlantic carryon

On my Christmas wish list, one of the things I asked was a leather duffle bag. Granted on my list, I asked for a Brooks Brothers Peeble Leather Duffle Bag or the Golden Fleece Embossed or, I was feeling very optimistic, a Louis Vuitton Graphite Damier. I didn't get any of them. I would've been happy with a Marc New York, but no, I didn't get a duffle bag. *sad face*.

Until this week.





BAM!



I haven't got the chance to use it yet. So far I'm very happy with the purchase. It comes with a strap for your shoulders. The ID tag, as pictured above, and a small Coach lock with Coach keys (not pictured). I guess my only gripe about it so far is the leather is not as thick as I would expect it to have. Other than that, this is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment