Monday, August 20, 2012

finally, i have a minute to post


Again, I have been either busy or during the time that I am not, I tend to forget about posting something on my blog. Sometimes I even forget that I still have a blog, but today, I remembered.

After two long months of being away from the family, I finally made it back home around the end of June. It would have been earlier but we broke in Spain for a few days. Had a couple of Sangria and a whole lot of tapas to soothe the sorrow away.


Once back stateside, I was pounded right away with requests on getting iPad's issued to the aircrew. I don't know if you have heard but the Air Force has spent $9 Million to go paperless cockpit to save money in the long run. Long days ensued to have iPad's set up. Yet, this was not enough. I have only finished 25% of our total stock due to vague instructions from the higher ups.


I was then taken away for a few trips here and there. More on that later on.

So far this is what has been going on with me. Right now, I am on leave status and trying to relax while accomplishing last minute trips for my son before summer ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment